Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] IMAP weirdness & mult. accounts

On 31 May 2001, Dan Winship wrote:

First, when I create an IMAP account, everything is fine unless I set my
sent mail folder to reside on the IMAP server.  Evolution then forgets
which IMAP subfolders I'm subscribed to and then can't check the mail in
those folders unless I select each folder manually.

Sounds like the options in the "Receiveing Options" pane are getting
lost. You probably just need to go back and set them to the right
things again. (Check "Show only subscribed folders" and "Check for new
messages in all folders".)

Well that was the problem.  DUH!  I feel silly now.  Thanks Dan!

Brian