Re: [Evolution] Can't start up 0.11

In changing mail servers, I don't know if you received this reply of
mine yesterday.  I can't get onto the IRC server for bugday and I want
to continue trying to solve this.  One other point to add, I've now
upgraded to the 2001-07-26 version and have the same problem, HOWEVER,
if I try this as root (where Nautilus is not running) it works!  Could
it be root permission, or Nautilus?

"Looks OK:

rpm -qa|grep "bonobo" yields:

libbonobo-conf0-0.6-ximian.2
bonobo-devel-1.0.7-ximian.1
bonobo-1.0.7-ximian.1
bonobo-conf-0.6-ximian.2

Anything else?"

Ted

Dan Winship wrote:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
when
requesting URI -- evolution:/local/Inbox

Try making sure you have the latest bonobo and bonobo-conf packages.

-- Dan