Re: [Evolution] Caching of news items

On 10 Jul 2001 16:26:03 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
Huh,  the news support for evolution is working halfwise nice but there
are two things which make me wish that they'd be already done/written
Is this wished or depreciated by the evolution team?

The new-and-improved NNTP support is thanks to Sam Creasey, not the
Ximian team. NNTP support is still not a priority for us for 1.0, and
I'm pretty sure we still plan to ship our 1.0 packages with NNTP support
turned off. So if you want more NNTP functionality any time soon, you'll
have to do it yourself.

-- Dan