Re: [Evolution] Moving from Folder to Folder is Slow

I've noticed the horrible speed slowdowns when switching from folder to folder, too. Altho I haven't had any crashes. Using Mandrake 7.2.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 9:35 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Moving from Folder to Folder is Slow

Evo developers,

Since the new bonobo-config snaps have come out it seems that switching from folder to folder takes forever.  Is this a known bug or something unique to my system(RH 7.1, Ximian 1.4)?  Also these snapshots are considerably less stable than those up to this point.  I'm getting frequent crashes from the mail component.

Thanks for a great tool!  Its coming along nicely!

--
James Harrison RHCE, CCNA
WAN Engineer