Re: [Evolution] Ximians, GET A MODEM !!

On 05 Jul 2001 15:57:13 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
- the time to go to offline mode is too long

really? I haven't experienced that at all. I even usually go to offline
mode when not connected (after getting several times the 'can't connect
to server' error dialog on mail checking), and it's just a matter of
seconds. I use POP only, so maybe that happens to you when using IMAP?

Yes, it's the time needed to retrieve unread IMAP mails apparently. But
what distrubs me is that apparently the net led isn't flashing
continuously, so maybe the connection isn't optimized (too many "wait
for ack" ?)

Xav