[Evolution] latest snapshot

Great great great ... it works well and I have Nautilus PR3 which works too

little quirks:

- still no reminders in the calendar ?

- the pop-up when retreiving mail should have an option to close
automatically when done

- still no choice to leave/delete too big mails on the server (without
fetching them)

- I made a vFolder "Unread or Important", great ! However once mails are
read they stay in the vFolder. How to update it ?

- I can't navigate anymore using keyboard

- It seems like mail sizes aren't updated until I quit and restart Evo (new
mails show "0K")

- Still unable to make a filter rule on linux-kernel mailing list using the
pop-up menu, I have to enter "X-Mailing-List" by hand in a filter

- I have a mail which crash the mailer when attempted to read

- some inline images still not displayed

- custom one-line-text widgets don't look so good

But it's exellent. I love it.

Xav