Re: [Evolution] Egads, too many places to change smtp host

out of hand.  And now with the evolution-0.8-100_helix_2001011921
release, I see that I now have to update my smtp host from every account
I have (currently 4).

So, you're trying to use it in a totally different way from how
everyone else seemed to want it. The intended functionality was that
either you have a single SMTP server that will accept all of your mail
(so you use it for all of your identities), or that some of the SMTP
servers will only accept mail for certain identities. As you've
noticed, it's really not set up to deal with multiple identities, one
constantly-changing SMTP server.

You might have an easier time if you set up sendmail on your machine
and have Evolution send to that.

-- Dan