[Evolution] [Ronny Plattner <ronny_p gmx net>] some ideas

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jeff !

Sorry that i write you again, but i havent found other adresses (like
ideas-for-evolution helixcode com), and i dont like mailinglists.
I've tested evolution preview (from 21.1.2001) and there are some
things,
i think this would be nice to have

1. a button in evolution calendar (in reminder-folder), which effects to
start
the contacts, to choose a mailadress directly from adressbook, where a
mail is
sent to, when reminder is on "alarm"
2. maybe a button to (in reminder-folder), where i can choose a
audiofile
(which files are avaiable) directly (like program)...cause i havent
found a
configuration for this
3. i think the configuration dialogs must be redesigned, cause they
are'nt
very intuitive.
4. I havent found a possibility to choose the intervall, evolution is
checking
my mailboxes
5.  There i miss a configuration for "Zeilenumbruch" (sorry, i dont know
the
word in english but maybe Line-makeup),..i mean, that text in one line
is
automatically endend, for example after 75 (or 80) characters...think
this
would be a nice feature.
6. can i set the format of datum ? when yes where, if not, do think
about
implement this feature ?
7. A option where i can set a acknowledgement (i mean, that the person
which
gets my mail, can push a button (or not) and send me a mail that i know,
hey,
he/she's got my mail)
8. A autocomplete of mailadress, when the recipient is in my adressbook,
when
 i'm typing a mailadress in to:-line  (not all people allways klick from
adressbook :-) )

ok...thats some of my ideas, hope you read and think about it.

Thank you much for developing this great application !  ...and greetings
the other developers
Ronny

--
Ronny Plattner   -=-   ICQ UIN: 42739558
 + Lazy people never bother to actually read the manual.Instead they

--- End Message ---