Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 05:30:36PM -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Yes, other people are having these problems. I'm not sure why. It
might be anoncvs lossage, because it seems to be an out-of-date OAF.

You do have the snapshot version of OAF, right, not an earlier
version?

As I recall, I had the same problem when I had an older version of gal
installed.  Make sure you've got at least 0.3.0

--Ryan

--
  Ryan Tilder                                   rtilder pobox com
  "What part of my body do you see the word 'CHUMP' tattooed on?"