Re: [Evolution] Advice

Calum Benson wrote:

That Outlook bar
thing has to be one of the dumbest controls ever invented, from a
usability point of view.

Not, I meant to add, because providing an alternative to the tree
control is a bad idea-- far from it, tree controls are confusing for
many people.  Just because I've seen so many people never actually work
out how to use Outlook bar-- I mean, buttons that move to a different
part of the screen when you click on them?  That's just scary  :o)  (But
something Nautilus seems to have adopted in its sidebar too...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

---