Re: [Evolution] must have dogfood

On 17 Jan 2001 17:59:19 +0100, Jakub Steiner wrote:
* user groups in contacts - i'd like to create groups of users to be able to mass mail stuff (don't get me
wrong here ;)

Would using categories for this feature be acceptable to you?  This is
probably the most likely way to get this done for 1.0.

I don't think groups would be terribly difficult.  The main thing I'm
not sure of is how the GUI would work and categories make the GUI work
fairly easily.

Thanks,
    Chris