Re: [Evolution] PGP-Support?

What about PGP support?

Decode only, at the moment (v0.8 - not sure about the CVS versions)

Is it an issue? Is it planned?

Supposed to (eventually)  be included, yes. In v1.0 (I think), which is
(tenatively) scheduled for "early this year".

Does anybody except me request it?

Yes. Not an overwhelming large number of requests have shown up here in on
the mailing list, but some. I have a need for it, for example.

I have to write my messages as a text file; encrypt manually; then either
attach or copy/paste inline, my encrypted message. For incoming encrypted
messages, Evo shows an icon that says something like "Encrypted message".
You can right-click on it, and decode it.