[Evolution] Choosing contacts for forwarding bug?

I go to forward a message. The composer window comes up; I click on the
"TO:" button. Up comes the contact list.

If I hilight a contact, and click on the "TO" button ... the contact
gets added as the *2nd* item in "Message Recipients". The first line is
blank. Clicking "OK" bring you back to the Composer window, and the
"TO:" line now has a "," before the address you've chosen.

Repeatable every time. And there's no way to remove the comma in the
"Choose contact" dialog (aka evolution-addressbook).

Note that it does NOT seem to happen when composing a new email; only
happens during forwarding.

Michael J. Leone <mailto:turgon mike-leone com>