[Evolution] [Fwd: [discuss] Is OO working with Helixcode (now Ximian)inintegrating some stuff?]

Hi all,

I posted to Open Office and this was the comment that came back. Since
Open Office is Open Source, has anyone looked at getting this code to
work with Ximian?  Hey, I'm all for not reinventing the wheel if
possible, like Miguel's code reuse idea.

Miguel,

This is something which you might want to look at at your level. (Hey,
I'm gonna see at the movies tonight ;-D )

Kevin

Dietrich Schulten wrote:

"Bill Roth" <Bill Roth Eng Sun COM> schrieb:

So, is your requirement that we do a tight integration with Evolution?

No, at the moment I'm just looking around from time to time, wondering
what I could do when there will be no schedule server and client anymore.
When Kevin mentioned Evolution, I visited Ximian.com to see what he was
talking about. The download page for Evolution rather shoo-ed me off, for
I'm quite busy with the OpenOffice build already ;-)

None of the open source solutions I've seen so far were available for
Windows, Linux and Solaris, and they seemed to be miles away from
StarOffice's schedule component. Actually, they weren't even ready for
normal use.

What did you say was the reason again to throw out schedule? (just
kidding)

Greetings,
Dietrich