Re: [Evolution] Save hooks again - more details...

I have hundreds of contacts and it's just not practical to have
unanswered mail distributed into the folders. I need a single location
where all these mails show up
first. Maybe it's just my way of doing things...

I can understand that. You just don't want to have to manually move so many
messages to so many different folders. Nor go thru that many folders to find
all the new mail. Neither would I. :-)

Plus, it doubles the storage requirements for that message. Imagine a
message with a 34M attachment (yes, I actually got one like that once
:-)

Well it's only taking up double space until the mail is answered and
removed.

Which, if you're busy, may be a while. Suppose you can't get to it right
away. Or even today.