[Evolution] PDAs

I am one of the people working on software for the Linux based Compaq iPAQ. I
am doing most of my development in Python using pygtk as that is the primary
language I do most of my work in. Anyway...I was wondering what mechanizsms
evolution uses to syncronize with PDAs and to what PDAs does eveolution
currently syncronize?

--
Edward Muller - edwardam home com - edwardam handhelds org
The way revolutions are completed is only by the death of the previous