Re: [Evolution] Pilot troubles....

On 30 Dec 2000 16:46:10 -0500, Scott Barnes wrote:
I tried the pilot conduits and they immediately crashed gpilotd and all
my contacts and my calendar in Evolution were wiped out.  Any idea what
happened?  Better yet, any way I could make it work correctly?  :)  In
0.6 the calendar and todo conduits worked, now all the evo conduits
crash gpilotd and wipe out their corresponding data.  I also noticed
that it doesn't wipe out the info if the pilot has info on it, only if
the pilot is empty.  GDB said the crash was in a call to pas_[something
or another, I don't remember]_get_type().  What's going on, aren't
_get_type() functions just standard GTK widget functions that just
return an id number for a type of widget?

Yes there appears to be crashiness in the address conduit, you might be
best to turn it off until i get it fixed.  It shouldn't affect the
calendar or the todo list though since those are in separate conduits
and they either worked or they never executed.

I'll be back from holidays soon and hope to resolve this asap.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com