Re: [Evolution] Ctrl-ADX

Le 2001.02.20 21:31:09 +0100, Jason Pollock a écrit :
Xavier,

You might want to try using the maildir mailbox format.  It puts each
email in it's own file, resulting in message deletion being a lot faster
since the folder doesn't need to be compressed.

Just tried the "mh" format (by mistake), it's way faster to erase all.
BUT:

- I still have one message I can't erase. It stays there even after an
expunge
- when looking into the 'mbox' directory (why the hell is it called 'mbox'
? why not 'mh' ?), there are lots a files. There should be only one of them
(the recalcitrant one) ?

rpm -q evolution
evolution-0.8-100_helix_2001013017

Xav