[Evolution] PGP gives wrong result...

Hi,

I use evolution latest snapshot for debian, and I use pgp5 with it. But
it always give me the result
"This message is digitally signed and has been found to be authentic".
When I use mutt I get the info that it cant find a key with the key
id.... aso which is correct since I dont have that key.

the signing seems to work fine though...

//Snaggen, just reporting strange things...

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc