Re: [Evolution] Signature at top of page.

I guess what I'm asking is, can you insert a signature at the top of the
page with the cursor below it, or could this feature be implemented,
either as a switch on the signature, or better as a header that works
like a signature at the top of the page.

So what you're really requesting is basically templates. Instead of
starting with a plain message, one would be allowed to create/use
templates that would have something like what you mentioned. For the
meantime, you can use drafts for that. Create a draft incorporating all
the jingles you need and instead of creating a new message, start with
editing the draft...

Jakub

--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"