Re: [Evolution] open letter to Ximian Evo team: RH 6.2 blues

On 08 Feb 2001 16:36:02 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I believe that we do not own the build boxes but instead rent them.
Therefor we cannot open up the boxes to add a new drive or we void the
lease. We have to instead wait for someone to come out and install the
drive.

Jeff,

Thanks a lot for the explanation. I do understand the hassles of dealing
with rented server farms, and how things don't always work the way one
wishes. I hope your provider will get off their *** and fix this so that
you guys can go back to your great coding.

I'll try Alec's work around as soon I have some time.

-- F