Re: [Evolution] Calendar server?

On 02 Feb 2001 14:13:57 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
John Carr <john uniqsys com> writes:

Will release 1.0 of Evolution contain a calendar server for workgroup
calendaring (I assume using wombat)?  Or will this be a feature after
1.0?

A workgroup calendar server is in the works, but it may or may not be
ready for 1.0.

Now wasn't that a useful answer :-)

yes. :)

Is there a working group for this calendar server? I'm on a project team
for Reefknot, which is working on building better iCalendar tools for
Perl--- including a shared calendar server at some point. I'd love to
swap notes with people who are interested in and working on shared
calendar projects.

srl

--
Shane Landrum -- srl AT localjoe DITTO org