Re: [Evolution] Source Account Filtering

Rob,

I've tried everything I can think of, even to the stage of examing the
XML filter files to see if I can uncover a parsing bug of some kind.

I'm going to try to duplicate this problem on another Linux machine
tonight - but as far as I can see it's definitely not working on my main
machine.

Cheers,
Joseph Tan

Hi, I know this is a few days late, but have you tried re-ordering teh
filters, in the filter editor list (the one that lists teh filters)
highlight your filter and move it to the top, then try again.

It's just a stab in the dark, but maybe some prior filter is preventign
your filter from working?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss