Re: [Evolution] ics from Outlook as recurring calendar event freezes Evolution

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 15:53, Pascal DeMilly wrote:
I noticed that recurring events sent from outlook as ics attachment
freeze Evolution after pressing OK to update calendar.

Anybody else experiencing that problem ?

I don't think we've had other reports about that.

Did you ever manage to get a stack trace to find out where it is
freezing? (We discussed your problem a while back)

Damon