[Evolution] Can't trust evolution to empty trash

Hi,

I am wondering if this is already known or maybe fixed in the snapshots;
my version is 1.0 on SuSE 7.3.
I got my mail settings to 'empty trash on exit', which evolution
sometimes does follow, sometimes not. What's more, sometimes the trash
folder is empty, and next time I go there, all the trash is back there!
It seems to (randomly) happen with all the mails I did not really delete
with the actions-empty trash manoeuver.

Any ideas on that?? Should I bugzilla this?
Cheers ...

Wolfi
mailto:wolfi_z web de