[Evolution] slow evolution

Hi all

Today I got a really strange error with evolution.  It's getting very
slow.

I only have two mailboxes and when reading a mail I could see the
"fetching mail XXXX"-message at the bottom of evo (I can't really
remember the message right now since I'm running evo in swedish) and it
takes up to maybe 5 seconds before the mail comes up.

For my inbox I tried removing the evolution/mail/bagfors server/INBOX
-directory and after that my inbox seams fast.  I tried doing the same
with my other mailbox but everything is still slow.

I also tried to remove half of the messages in the other folder (about
8000 messages) but that didn't help.

I'm using imap and it's not a network problem.

Have anyone else seen this?

Regards,
Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273