[Evolution] Evolution Component of type "mail" has died.

I'd say I see that message about 50 times a day. Does anyone know what's
going on here? It has been happening ever since entering the RC branch,
but it doesn't happen at home. I don't know what I can do once this
component dies other than shutdown evo, and start it again.

What could I do to get a stack trace? When components die, is there a
log written? Someone, please help! I have no idea how to diagnose this
problem. I can't find any correlation to a specific event or anything.
Please please please help!

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"Have regard for your name, since it will remain for you longer than a
great store of gold."
Ecclesiastes, Aprocrypha