Gloabl Settings WAS Re: [Evolution] Turning Off Viewer Pane

Ditto - I'd like to do this for column names. The sent column is not
useful IMHO, I prefer to sort by Received. But at the moment I have to
change every folder.

Would be good to have global settings, or even 'apply to children' in
the tree.

-mike