Re: [Evolution] using evolution in multiple locations

What method are people using when they need to use evolution in multiple
locations.

It owuld depend on what you want to do, and now manageable you want your
"remote" mail to be.  I use Pine myself, but with no filtering outside of
spam blocking, and dump everything to my inbox on my mail-catching
machine.

At home, Evo sucks everything out of the mailcatcher.

I should probably set up IMAP, would do better :)