[Evolution] cvs version

Some time ago I sent an email asking how you could tell what cvs version
a running evo was and received no reply.  Two (trimmed!) .jpg's are
attached, one from another list member whose evo shows exactly what I
was after, and one of mine which is missing the cvs info.  Where should
I look for the problem?  I have two evo installations at the moment,
both built from cvs and saying they are 1.0.0.99.

cvs info;
gal HEAD
bonobo HEAD
gtkhtml gtkhtml-1-0-branch
evolution evolution-1-0-branch

I am after the development branch, not the stable version because there
is a particular feature (filters that do not expunge when run) that is
supposed to be introduced sometime soon.

BillK