Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found..AGAIN.

My solution to this problem was to double check that all package
dependencies were satisfied and that all files has been put into the right
place. With the command (as root) `strace -o output.txt -f evolution` I was
able to discover (by inspecting the resulting file "output.txt") that a
library was not found. I dont remember the precise name (was something like
lib?icon?.so) but the problem was that a dead link existed. To find out to
which package this library belongs to I used: `rpm -qf /path/to/dead-link`.
After reinstalling the found package and its dependants I am now a happy
evolution-1.0-user :-))

--On Montag, Dezember 10, 2001 02:50:49 +0000 Chris Ball