Re: [Evolution] No more macros in CVS?

Macros are back on anoncvs.

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 14:02, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
    On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 08:19, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
    > On the main CVS server this is fixed, so you may need to wait for
    > anoncvs to update. In the meanwhile, just copy the macros directory from
    > other CVS module.

    Alternatively, for gal at least, the branch (gal-evolution-1-0-branch)
    still has the macros directory, so if in gal you

    cvs update -dP -r gal-evolution-1-0-branch

    You'll get a working dir.

    Thanks,
       Chris

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations