[Evolution] apt-sources for Evolution-Snapshots, Evolution-Syncing

Hi,
are there any servers which provide .deb-packages of Evolution-snapshots? I
know there were some in the past, but now I can't find any anymore.
Red-Carpet doesn't seem to like my sid-installation...
Second question: how do I sync two Evolution clients? I have a laptop and a
desktop, both configured to connect to the same POP3-Mailboxes, how do I
manage it to always have the same mails on every machine?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel