[Evolution] Feature idea

Wouldn't it be nice if ... evolution scanned the text of out-going
messages for the word 'attach' (I guess this would have to be
customisable/depend on the locale) + popped up a warning for any message
which mentioned the word but didn't actually have any attachments.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who types, "Attached is ..... " then hits
send without doing the attach'ing.

Also, any chance of the attach dialog remembering the last folder you
used?  Currently, it remembers the folder for each message, but if you
start a new message it goes back to the default (home directory i
think).

John