Re: [Evolution] Bug Day- irc.gnome.org, #evobugs

On Wed, 2001-08-29 at 12:39, Mike Leone wrote:
Just an FYI ... still couldn't import this vcalendar attachment into Outlook
2000 - says one or more of the parameter values is invalid.

Yeah. We've tracked it down - Outlook is very picky about the iCalendar
files it accepts.

So I'm currently trying to modify all of our timezone files so
that Outlook will accept them, which is a bit of a pain.
I've nearly finished, but I need to test it a bit before committing.

Damon