[Evolution] Sending of GPG-encrypted mail.

Hi,

Apologies if this is somehow redundant, or more related to gpg than
evolution. As I can encrypt mail directly with gpg and pipe it to mail,
I think I'm right in asking here. But we'll see. :)

I have no problem receiving encrypted e-mail with evolution, but sending
it seems to result in the mail being transparently encrypted with /my/
private key rather than the public key of the recipient. I've tried with
more than one recipient, and in both cases their key was aleady imported
into my keyring as well as available on a defined nameserver. The
recipient receives the following error from gpg:

gpg: encrypted with ELG-E key, I'D 9C76F617 # my private key.
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=7c)

Any ideas on how to get Evolution to handle encrypting with an external
public key?

~C.

--
Chris Ball || chris void printf net || http://printf.net/