Re: [Evolution] evolution snapshot and ldap not working

Hi Jason,

On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 11:36, Jason Wong wrote:
Peter,

I wish it was that easy, I did that and it didn't show up.  Maybe I'm doing the compile incorrectly.

-Jason

Ah. In which case, please file a bug against the addressbook at
bugzilla.ximian.com.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton