Re: [Evolution] Attachments corrupted

Yes, I think I may have had the same problem, but the receiver was using
some version of M$ Outlook.

I was sending a small .gif or .jpg image and the receiver couldn't get
it.  I had tried forwarding the message it was in, and then attaching it
separately.  Only on the 3rd or 4th try did it work.  I didn't
immediately conclude it was Evo's fault since I had sent attachments OK
before.

If this happens again I will note the symptoms more closely.

--Eric