Re: [Evolution] many problems with imap

where does it say to use foldername/ in the RFC? I don't recall that
tidbit...

Jeff

On 19 Aug 2001 14:11:54 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi Craig,

On 17 Aug 2001 15:21:36 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
[comments/answers below]

Actually, Jeff was lying about the subdirectory thing. If you want to
create IMAP subdirectories with WU, just create a folder, and create
another folder under it. Evolution will delete the parent folder
(assuming it's empty, of course, recreate it with the trailing slash,
and then create the child folder).

This whole trailing-slash business is just a facet of the IMAP protocol.
Our job is to try to make sure you don't need to know that kind of stuff
to use evolution.

Peter