Re: [Evolution] many problems with imap

This has been happening to me since I first started using evo.  Evo
reads the imap ok if just left alone, but if you select the send/receive
button, every second time will cause a hard lockup of evo.  There is
also the blank inbox list on some startups, filters that have stopped
filtering the inbox when Evo starts up (seemed to be doing this for a
short period).

I have not put in a bug report as there is an occaisional message saying
that imap is not working properly - though not for awhile.

Also, reply to a message seems to be taking too long now (2 day old cvs
snapshot) - sped up when the mailbox went down from 20 to 1 message -
getting a bit rediculous (I have deleted the /tmp entries ...)

BillK