Re: [Evolution] gnome-cal import yet?

I don't know. I have not looked at that code. Jamin???

I have not looked at the libcal-client code yet, either.

Federico, what functionality does this provide?  What I want to write
is some code to allow the Evolution import Druid to import gnome-cal
calendar data.  Is the functionality in libcal-client but just not
hooked up to the importer yet?  Or do we have to use something like
libical to do the conversion?

-jamin