Re: [Evolution] IMAP "can't connect" errors even when acct is disabled.

On 07 Aug 2001 17:29:13 -0700, Jon Nall wrote:

hello.
i just set up an IMAP account. at work, i can't connect to that machine,
since it's outside the firewall, so i disable the account in Tools->Mail
Settings. however, i still get dialogs popping up telling me about how
it can't connect. i've quit evolution, killev'ed, oaf-slay'ed, restarted
evolution and all that. is this a known problem?

Yes, "disabled" wasn't being interpreted correctly for IMAP. It's in
bugzilla... I forget what bug number. It should be fixed soon.

-- Dan