Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution handle Daylight Saving's Time for US time zones where DST is applied?

On 03 Aug 2001 01:16:48 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:
IIRC, some states don't use DST, but most do.
Or, is the whole DST thing handled by non-Gnome
systems transparently to Evolution?

We use the Olson timezone data (which glibc also uses),
converted to iCalendar VTIMEZONE components.
See evolution/libical/zoneinfo/*.

So we should handle DST correctly. If we don't it is a bug.

(Though note that a few things like alarms and My Evolution
haven't been updated to handle timezones yet.)

Damon