Re: [Evolution] beta 2 availability

Den 03 Aug 2001 10:05:38 -0400 skrev Matt Herzog:

Hi Matt,

Hello Bo.

You may need to refresh your mirrors in Red Carpet.

Thanks, I've done all that now.

dropdown menu and click Refresh. Your subscribed channels should
again be available.

I'm not sure I came across clearly the first time, I have no trouble
seeing my subscribed channels, what I didn't do was see beta 2 of evo.
I did see evo snap 0.12.99 (and I installed that one) in the evolution
snap channel, not ximian preview.

I still can't see beta 2 in the the ximian preview, I did see it on the
ftp site though.

Cheers,
        Bo

--