Re: [Evolution] How to look at native Linux mail msgs in Evo

Le 2001.04.18 21:22:16 +0200, Rupert Heesom a écrit :
I've seen on the lists previously that there's a method of viewing the
native Linux mail msgs from within Evo.   I'm talking about the mail msg
text file /var/spool/mail/rupert (my user mail).

Can someone give me a quick run-down, or tell me where to find the
archive of messages containing the answer?

menu "View", item "Source"

Xav