[Evolution] Two problems

Hi,
I've noticed, two problem with latest snapshot 0.10 [+cvs.2001.04.17.01.47],
on Debian.

A) evolution depends on libgal6 which has never appeared. From libgal5 we are
   now at libgal7. This is, obviously, a minor problem because --force-depends,
   lets you install evolution, but I think, it should be fixed.

B) Once again I cannot compose new mail. Any time I try I get a crash on:
   "gnome-gtkhtml-editor". I don't' think it's a dependencies problems because
   I've installed any of the available package.

Cosimo.