Re: [Evolution] GPGME?

What about the fact that gpgme requires gpg-1.0.4f, which is not a
stable release? So basically, if we went with gpgme, no one except the
few people who might actually follow the gpg-devel mailing list would be
able to use Evolution with gpg. Everyone is running gpg-1.0.4. When
1.0.5 is released, this argument will be invalid, but until then it's
more of a hastle than not.

Jeff