Re: [Evolution] small requests

Le 2001.04.03 23:11:07 +0200, Eric Newman a écrit :
1. Could the dialog that pops up while checking mail first check if
there are any new messages and then pop up only if there are some? If
there are no new messages, perhaps it could put a "No New Messages"
indication in the status bar in lieu of popping up.

Well, speaking of this, I would like to disable the dialog which pops up
when the server is unreachable. It happens often for me (one of my POP
servers has terrible connectivity), and I would prefer the normal
(autoclose) dialog to display this info. Or the main window, somewhere in
the status bar.

Xav