[Tom Cooper <tom_cooper bigfoot com>] Re: [Evolution] window sizes?

evo crashed when I sent this the fost time, and there's no "send again"
or "edit as new" feature (that I can find.)

While the message with the meaningful content is "correctly" attached to
this message, you'll need to open the attached message to find out that:
a) the suggestion worked for the main window, which is great and that
b) I want the "folder" view to save its width because I have lots of
folders.

Gee, I guess since I typed the content in here, you don't absolutely
need to open the attached message.
(Sorry NotZed, I disagree with your assertion about forwarded messages.
- I do VERY MUCH appreciate your work, and your help with this
application.)

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the

I'd also love to have the width of the folder window saved.  I view
folders by clicking on the folder name and navigating to the folder on
the tree that I want to see.

I have a bunch'o'folders, and find myself widening the window every time
I open evo.  Is that "on the list" to be saved information, or am I just
a folder nut with too many folders going too deep?

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Tom Cooper