Re: [Evolution] Unable to run evolution

    Michael> after running evolution I get the errors below, could
    Michael> someone point me in the right direction to solve these
    Michael> problems?  my flatmate's pc (basically identical) runs
    Michael> evolution fine using the exact same install process.

  Weird.  Looks like  OAF cannot find the components  for some reason.
If  you actually  compiled everything  with that  configure  line, you
should not have this problem.

  What  happens  if  you  e.g  manually run  `evolution-mail'  in  the
background first?  Does this cause the Inbox to work at least?

--
Ettore